Air Quality Testing Deptford
Always use a qualified, accredited and insured Third-Party Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) when testing for mold in your home or business. Do not use a mold removal or mold remediation contractor to test for mold.
Indoor air pollution can be especially dangerous for people with asthma and other respiratory conditions. Count on MoldXpertsNJ to help you ensure air quality control with our quick and reliable testing service. Indoor air testing is a crucial first step in limiting your exposure to:
- Cigarette smoke
- Dust mites
- Airborne fibers
Testing for Mold: When Should the Process Begin?
- After water damage has occurred, regardless of whether or not the water damage was properly dried - you should receive a Post-Remediation Verification (PRV) or Clearance Letter.
- Prior to selling your property.
- Occupants are experiencing Allergies and or negative health effects.
- Prior to purchasing a property.
- Allergy sufferers occupy the property.
- Homes built on a crawlspace can have moisture issues and are subject to humid ambient air. This can cause mold to grow inside the crawlspace and negatively impact the quality of the breathable air inside the property.
- The purpose of mold tests and indoor air-quality testing is to identify the areas affected by mold and to measure the degree of infestation on the surface and within the structure.
The above list is not all-inclusive. If you have any questions, please contact MoldXpertsNJ for a free consultation. Keep your air quality control in check by opting for VOC testing as part of your comprehensive indoor air quality test. When you and your building’s residents are being exposed to high levels of VOCs, it can lead to chronic health problems like sore throats, headaches, nausea, and even cancer.
Why take any chances with harmful levels of indoor air pollutants?